I feel sad like the Batman.

These days I'm not very happy. I do not know how I feel but this feeling is not happiness for sure. I've known this fact that I'll spend a lonely life and I had made peace with it but now all of the sudden I'm no more happy about it. I'm no more at peace. I'm feel intimidated. Intimidated from this loneliness. I don't want to be this way. I feel like I'm being betrayed, betrayed by my own self. I've never been a hopeless person but now I feel hopeless all the time. This is all around me. Why'd anyone want to end up being all alone in his life? No one wants to be lonely. Neither me nor anyone else. We all are just trying to deal with this eternal loneliness we've trapped ourselves into. I feel trapped and suffocating. All the time. My life is perfect like it has always been. I'm surrounded with good people, good food, and everything I like but I don't like this. I feel like I'm incomplete and I'll remain incomplete all my life. This feeling is scarry. I'm someone who never loses hope in anything and never gives up on anything. Something has happened to me. I do not feel the same way anymore. I've no hope left with anything. I just want to quit trying. I want to give up on everything. I feel terrible. I feel exhausted. I should...just quit trying.

I feel like all the spark from my life has gone away. I don't like being dull. I don't like being anything nowadays. I feel some emptiness. Some emptiness in everything. Like nothing is complete. And like nothing can ever be complete. Like this incompleteness is...what we're all made of. This is sad. Just sad. I feel sad like the Batman.

10:26 AM
September 27th, 2017.

~ Himanshu (expressing himself!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India's Rape Culture

I'm Batman.